Week 10 – So Long, Farewell

How many posts did you write? – I wrote 7 this is my 8th one 😀

How many were school based, your own interests or set by the challenge? – I don’t have my own interest one, but I enjoyed writing school based ones and the challenges so it really doesn’t matter. 😀

How many comments did you receive from classmates, teachers or overseas students? – Don’t have any comments from my classmates, not that it matters. I do have comments from people overseas and people who don’t live far away from me. My class teacher has read some of my blogs actually too 😀

Which post received the most comments? Why do you think that happened? – My Halloween one got the most comments, I really don’t know why. I do think its because they can relate to me. I see a lot of comments saying that they have the same experiences. Its actually really cool that people can relate to me. 🙂

Which post did you enjoy writing the most and why? – Probably the Halloween one. I can share how I think of Halloween and what my experience has been of Halloween. Also, the comments were really cool. 😛

Did you change blog themes at all and why? – Yes, the first one looked very ugly in my opinion. :/

How many widgets do you have? Do you think this is too many or not enough? – I really don’t know, it depends on the people who are looking at my blog page. If they think its not so good, then ill change it for sure.

How many overseas students do you have on your blogroll? – I really don’t know, I think one, unless Hawaii counts as overseas.

Which web tools did you use to show creativity on your blog? – I tried my best, I think it looks plain and good. I really don’t like anything that stands out so much. :/